Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last full day in Beijing

Well we made it to Beijing yesterday, safe and sound. For some reason, these little flights are completely exhausting. (Of course getting up at 4:30am probably contributed to that.) We were all getting on each others' nerves yesterday.

Today (May 8) is our big tour of Beijing. Somehow we'll see part of the Great Wall, Tiananman Square, the Forbidden City, and maybe the Olympic Stadium? We'll see how all that goes. Then the next day we head home at noon.

Maybe I'll have time to add pictures later, but thought I'd publish another quick update while I had the chance. Landing in Austin at 5:07pm on May 9!

3 comments:

McCulleys said...

We are ready to see you sweet family!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see Julia and the rest of you! What's your flight no. into Austin???

Jeff

Unknown said...

Yeah! Your finally coming home! I can't imagine how overwhelming this must all be. And how exhausted you all are. We are praying for a safe and uneventful trip home. I know everyone is eager to see all of you, me included. But rest is a priority. PLease let us know if there is anything we can do. We love and miss you all!
Debbie