Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!
I am trying to catch up with the computer age as much as I can. Most of the time I think it is hopeless, but we will give it a go.

As I wrote a lot of you. We received our referral March 3rd! We were very excited to say the least. After 3 years of waiting it is really is going to happen and have peace about it actually happening.

Here are some answers(or tentative answers) for all the questions some of you might have.

Name! Julia Anne XiaoYu Tippens

Place: Hunan, China
Birthdate: August 20, 2007
rough estimate time of travel: 2nd week in May 2008
people traveling: Mom, Dad, Sister and maybe Kyle's parents
Whats next: Wait on travel approval
Wait on travel dates
Get visas

Once again thank you for all the friends and family that have prayed for us, supported us and encouraged us we love you all.
Be on the lookout for the prayer request and more info.

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This looks awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. I know that Hayden and Julia will be good buddies! They both have such a good group of kids as role models! Love you guys!

Shannon said...

She is so sweet. She grew in your heart, not in your tummy; she will always be a very special girl! I know ours is!

Julie said...

God is so good! We could not be happier for you, Kyle, and Emily. What a summer you're going to have with your girls! Love y'all!

Meredith said...

I'm so happy for you all! I know this has been a long journey. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you with this little girl!

Meredith

McCulleys said...

Your blog is great! I am excited to keep up with you through all of this! I am ready to hold that sweet girl!

Papo Dad said...

Love your pictures and commentaries, Shannon. Very cool.
Can't wait to see and hold little Julia Anne. Best to you,
papo Dad

SheridanLeftwich said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys. What a wonderful story ya'll are going to have for her. God's plans are always so great and interesting.